Fire Project Manager
FIRE PROJECT MANAGER – CINCINNATI
My client is a rapidly growing security and fire integrator that is looking to hire a Project Manager for their fire alarm projects based in Cincinnati.
Requirements & Responsibilities
- 3-5 years of fire alarm experience in commercial and industrial fire alarm and security systems.
- Coordinate and schedule technicians and sub-contractors with service manager/superintendent.
- Oversee proper project, construction and building permits.
- Track all stages of the project to assure timely and accurate completion.
- Reporting into the Cincinnati office with daily travel to job site.
- Base salary $70K – $80K plus up to $20K in bonus and company car.
- Comprehensive health & medical coverage.